July 11, 2009

IMAGESHACK HACKED: ZED WORD AFFECTED

If you notice that images are not loading, are missing, or are replaced with a propaganda image from the Anti-Sec group, it is because ImageShack has been hacked.

I use ImageShack to host images for my blog, but this Anti-Sec group has apparently replaced all ImageShack hosted images with a manifesto for the movement.

I'm hoping that the images will be recovered. Until then, I'm sorry if the layout and content of my entries is fucked up or missing entirely.

We'll have to wait and see what happens next.

One thing is for sure, Anti-Sec needs to hire some better writers for their manifesto. Reading it is like trying to read a brick: heavy, dense, and pointless.

They might have a good reason for hacking ImageShack (although I quite doubt it), but you'd never know from their "explanation."