April 1, 2010

NEW MOON -- NEW BLOG! (APRIL FOOLS!)

OMG U GUYS!

I hope you guys like the new site design. I have an exciting change to announce! I know some of you will totally be surprised and maybe a little mad, but a friend showed me these really awesome new horror movies (Twilight and New Moon, have you heard of them?) and I am like totally hooked on them now. Just like Bella felt when Edward left her in New Moon, I can't keep my love for these amazing movies a secret -- it is totally strong and powerful -- like EPIC!


Therefore as of today The Zed Word zombie blog is now The Edward Twilight blog

I mean, come on you guys, zombies are sooooooo last decade. Who were we kidding? You may have noticed the blog was a little slow lately, but really that's because there are just no good zombie movies or books coming out these days. Seriously. When's the last time a good zombie movie came out? 1993's My Boyfriend's Back? We have to face it: Zombies are lame and always will be lame.

The Twilight movies, however, are cutting-edge nouveau horror. You see, the story is about these things called "vampires" and "werewolves"in some place called "Oregon" (maybe you've heard of them?). They get really mad at each other and then really fall in love but the love is so sad and tragic but soooooooo true and oh my god!!! You just have to see them.They sparkle and have super-hot abs When's the last time a zombie had super hot abs?

Zombies drool, Twilight rules!


I feel like, for the first time, I've found a soulmate in these DVDs. They really speak to me about true love and stuff, also werewolves. And Edward's hair. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OMG! My friend just told me there are Twilight books!!?!?! Can u believe it? That's amazing When'd that happen? Trust me, this Twilight stuff is going to be a saga -- bigger than that musty old Lord of the Rings or that lame old Star Wars.



Just like Bella loves Edward for-ev-er, I can't wait to share my new love for Twilight with all of you on my new and definitely improved blog. Expect a lot of changes, new reviews, and new links in the future!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Isn't that the bestest?

(i'm so sorry)